Recipe by tuggles1
I am going to have to modify this recipe- I hated it with whole wheat tortillas, and the hubby hated the canned chicken.
- 10 ounces chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 20 ounces enchilada sauce
- 6 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl mix chicken, 1 cup cheese, chiles and onion.
- Spread 1/2 enchilada sauce in 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Along one side of each tortilla, spread about 1/3 cup chicken mixture. Roll up each tortilla around filling and place seam-side down in baking dish.
- Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake at 350°F for 25 minute or until hot. Top with lettuce, sour cream and tomato.