Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on breadbeckers.com. They sell grain mills and bread makers
- 2 cups hot water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 5 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Combine water, oil and honey.
- Add 3 cups of flour and salt.
- Mix thouroughly.
- Add remaining flour and knead until smooth and elastic (about 10 minutes).
- Let rise until double.
- Shape into loaves or rolls.
- Place in greased pans and let rise again.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.
Super easy, and I had all of the ingredients already.