Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this from my in-laws, who got it from the Bosch store cooking class. I use it at least twice a month to make really delicious bread.
- Mix water, oil, 2 tablespoons lecithin (optional), and honey.
- On top, add 8 Celsius freshly ground whole wheat flour, SAF instant yeast, dough enhancer, and vital wheat gluten. Mix well.
- Next add salt and 4-8 Celsius freshly ground whole wheat flour until the dough cleans itself off the mixer and is does not stick to a lightly floured finger.
- Knead or mix for 10 minutes, then let rise in a greased and covered bowl for 90 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Form loaves and place in greased pans.
- Let rise another 90 minutes or until doubled in size again.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.