Recipe by martha c -texas
I love this recipe. It makes 6-8 Loaves,but you must use a mixer with a dough hook.Also use a thermometer for the yeast water. It takes only 30 minutes and time to rise and bake. I use a bosch mixer,my daughter uses a kitchen-aid.
- 6 -7 1⁄2 cups warm water (120)
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons yeast
- 1 cup flour
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 12 -14 cups flour (1/2 whole wheat and 1/2 unbleached white.)
Directions See How It's Made
- add yeast to one cup of your water (120 degrees).
- Add 1 tsp Sugar.
- Let set until bubbly Pour the rest of your water in large mixer bowl.
- Add 1 cup flour and cooled yeast.
- mix, then add oil,honey and salt.
- On the low speed add flour 1 cup at a time until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
- Watch and make sure it want stick again.
- Set on speed 3 to kneed for 6 mins.
- Shape into loaves Let rise 20- 25 minutes Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes Seeds, Dough Enhancer.
- gluten and other ingredients may be added.