- 78.07 ml finely chopped pecans
- 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 177.44 ml Splenda sugar substitute, divided
- 44.37 ml light butter or 44.37 ml margarine, plus
- 78.07 ml light butter or 78.07 ml margarine, melted,divided
- 118.29 ml oat flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 7.39 ml grated lemons, zest of
- 3.69 ml baking powder
- 0.59 ml salt
- 236.59 ml nonfat sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In small bowl, combine pecans, oat flour, and 1/4 cup Splenda.
- Stir in 3 tbsp butter until mixture forms crumbs.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, baking soda, lemon zest, baking powder, salt, and remaining Splenda.
- In another bowl, whisk together sour cream, eggs, and remaining butter.
- Lightly stir into flour mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into muffin cups and sprinkle with pecan mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre muffin comes out clean.