1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Yummy lowfat muffins! Great to make ahead for breakfasts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper cupcake liners.
- 3Mix brown sugar and cinnamon, set aside.
- 4Beat milk, oil, honey, and egg whites in a large bowl.
- 5Stir in flours, baking powder, and salt just until everything is moistened (will be lumpy).
- 6Fold in berries.
- 7Divide evenly among tins (is ok if they are full).
- 8Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- 9Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Remove from pan immediately!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 208.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g