Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whole Wheat Blueberry Cinnamon Pancakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned blueberries, drained and rinsed
- Combine the Bisquick and flour.
- Add the milk, eggs and cinnamon, stirring until you have a nice pancake batter.
- Gently fold in the blueberries just before you are ready to start cooking.
- Cook on a hot griddle until the edges are dry.
- Turn and cook until golden.
I am honored to be the first to rate this easy and very tasty recipe! DH and I are retired and we love to eat a good breakfast. Lately we have been wishing for something besides eggs. When I found this recipe, I was eager to try it. It is a very nice change from the ordinary. I had King Arthur white whole wheat flour and used that. I'm thinking that the next time our grandchildren are visiting, I'll fix this. As a matter of fact, I think children of ANY age would enjoy these tender pancakes. Thank you Resa66!