1/9 Photos of Whole Wheat Beer & Honey Bread Machine Rolls
Another of my make do bread recipes, when DH had a few beers left over ( doesn't happen often.) This bread can be made into loafs or rolls, but we find rolls to be our family favorite. A heavy lager might be more robust, hey give it a try, dh only drinks bud and coors, so we haven't had a chance to try the heavier beers, let us know what ya'all think. LOL so.. salute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix honey,salt,water,oil and beer in small mixing bowl , heat in microwave 1 minute, stir until well blended.
- 2Place honey mix with remaining ingredients into bread machine according to manufacturers directions.
- 3Select dough cycle.
- 4When cycle is complete, shape dough into rolls.
- 5Place in lightly greased pans. ( I like to use pie pans instead of a baking sheet so rolls are wedged next to each other).
- 6Cover rolls with a damp cloth and let rise about 30-40 minute or until doubled in size. When using whole wheat flour I like to set pans on an electric heating pad set on medium. (That makes the whole wheat flour rise faster,If you don't use the heating pad, not to worry, you might need more rise time.).
- 7When rolls have doubled, bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 15-20 min , brush tops with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Beer & Honey Bread Machine Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g