1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Beer Bread
This is a recipe from Dojemi that I have slightly tweaked. It's super easy and very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- 4Pour in beer, stir until a stiff batter is formed.It may be necessary to mix down with your hands.
- 5Scrape dough into prepared loaf pan.
- 6Pour melted butter over top of dough.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 390.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g