1/1 Photo of Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Bread With Coconut Oil
I altered the Starbucks banana bread recipe to include my favorite substitutions and made it extra "banana-y". The whole wheat flour makes it healthier, the agave lowers the glycemic index, and the coconut oil and extra banana helps this "healthy" version taste better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan and dust with flour.
- 2Mix the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Mash up the bananas in a large bowl.
- 4Add and mix the wet ingredients together with the bananas.
- 5Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and stir together.
- 6Add 1/2 cup walnuts into the mix.
- 7Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- 8Top with remaining walnuts.
- 9Bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Bread With Coconut Oil
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: