Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy and wholesome breakfast treat! 2 WW Points per serving.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pureed apple
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 large or 24 regular muffin cups, or line with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, apple puree, oil, brown sugar, vanilla and bananas. Combine the flour and baking soda; Stir into the banana mixture until moistened. Stir in the strawberries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups until completely filled.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the tops of the muffins spring back when pressed lightly. Cool before removing from the muffin tins.