Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
recipe for the 2005 strawberry swap contest. This is great for breakfast and a great way to get in your grains! Especially if you have young kids!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl blend together with an electric mixer the oil, sugar, eggs and banana until well combined.
- Add banana mix to the flour mix. Add the strawberries. Mix with a spoon until combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the mix into the loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and the loaf is well browned.