Recipe by Alison J.
My mother's recipe. Great healthy breakfast to go!
Top Review by colleenlloyd
This recipe is a great go-to for those browning bananas. I'm always hesitate to use only whole wheat flour but these turned out light and fluffy. I substituted splenda for sugar, added blueberries, and sprinkled them with chia seeds. I definitely recommend this recipe- Thanks!
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Combine wet ingredients in a different bowl and beat well together.
- Add beaten wet ingredients to dry ingredients; stir until moistened.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 full and bake for 20-25 minute.