Recipe by Alison J.
My mother's recipe. Great healthy breakfast to go!
Top Review by colleenlloyd
This recipe is a great go-to for those browning bananas. I'm always hesitate to use only whole wheat flour but these turned out light and fluffy. I substituted splenda for sugar, added blueberries, and sprinkled them with chia seeds. I definitely recommend this recipe- Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Combine wet ingredients in a different bowl and beat well together.
- Add beaten wet ingredients to dry ingredients; stir until moistened.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 full and bake for 20-25 minute.