- 3 large bananas
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 egg
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 200c (380f).
- Mash bananas, then mix in flax and egg.
- Stir the dry ingredients together then add to the banana mix.
- Add enough milk to wet the ingredients - this will depend on your bananas.
- Spoon into lined muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- You can also add blueberries or dark chocolate chips or nuts to make a little change.