1/2 Photos of Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Whole wheat banana bread is easy to make, yet delicious and healthy. It also freezes well. I like using all whole wheat flour and using 3 smaller loaf pans so that the bread bakes more evenly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare (3) small loaf pans or (1) large loaf pan with the cooking spray.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Combine sugar and next three ingredients in another bowl; add to flour mixture until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Pour batter into prepared pans.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30-50 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pan for 10 minutes, remove and cool completely on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 250.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g