Whole wheat banana bread is easy to make, yet delicious and healthy. It also freezes well. I like using all whole wheat flour and using 3 smaller loaf pans so that the bread bakes more evenly.
- Prepare (3) small loaf pans or (1) large loaf pan with the cooking spray.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and next three ingredients in another bowl; add to flour mixture until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 for 30-50 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, remove and cool completely on wire rack.