Whole Wheat Applesauce Loaf (Bread Machine)
- Measure all ingredients except raisins into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Whole Wheat Cycle; press start.
- Add the raisins at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
- **If your bread machine does not have an "add ingredient" signal on the Whole Wheat Cycle, add the raisins on top of the flour--or check the manufacturer's directions for use--then set a timer for 5 minutes before the end of the second long knead.