Whole Wheat Apple Pecan Rolls
- Blend together both of the flours and set aside.
- Heat milk but do not boil. Stir in sugar, salt, butter and honey. Remove from heat and cool until lukewarm.
- Pour warm water into a large mixing bowl. Stir in yeast. Add lukewarm milk mixture. Stir in flours.
- Cover the dough with a clean dish towel and keep in a warm place to rise until nearly doubled in size.
- Stir batter, mix in apple and pecan bits.
- Grease a large 18 muffin cup pan.
- Bake at 400 F for 18-20 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.