This recipe is from a cookbook called "A Collection of the Very Finest Recipes ever assembled into one Cookbook". Copyright 1979.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Thoroughly cream butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- 3Mix together the dry ingredients, except the wheat germ.
- 4Blend the dry mixture into the creamed mixture.
- 5Shape into 1 inch balls; roll in wheat germ.
- 6Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Flatten in crisscross pattern with a fork.
- 8Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 9Cool slightly.
- 10Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Wheat and Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 80.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g