Recipe by spatchcock
best recipe for sned rapper
Top Review by Red Dog
I used red snapper filets, and coated them with the sauce before cooking. I made the fish on the grill using a smoker box with hickory chips. Came out very nice. Did not use the orange and lemon as I didn't have a whole fish to stuff. Next time will try placing thin slices of the orange and lemon on top of the filets.
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 (4 lb) whole red snapper, scaled and gutted
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Smoked Paprika-Hot Garlic Sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups pure olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place herbs, oranges, and lemons in the cavity of the fish.
- Drizzle oil over fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a roasting pan and roast until just cooked through, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Transfer fish to platter and immediately pour the hot garlic sauce over the entire fish.
- For the sauce: Place oil in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook until garlic is lightly golden brown.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl, add vinegar, paprika, and salt and blend with an immersion blender until smooth.