Oh these were so good served with beef. I cut mine in half and served but serving whole would be so impressive! Cut into quarters, these pears would be so good with sausages. There are so many things you could serve this with, when you want to add al little sweetness to a main dish. This recipe would be great for vegetarians!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200°C/180 fan forced.
- 2Peel the pears and place in deep baking tray.
- 3In a medium bowl combine garlic, white pepper, olive oil, white wine vinegar. Stir through the seeded mustard and chopped thyme sprigs.
- 4Pour marinade over the pears and roast in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Baste occasionally. In the last 10 minutes of cooking drizzle with maple syrup.
- 5Serve with beef or prerfered meat, and garnish with thyme sprigs.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Pears Roasted in Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 131.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar