Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rose's adaptation from Shirley. Yummy morning muffins with a twist; you blender in whole oranges! Be careful about eating too many - the fiber can be potent.
- preheat oven to 375.
- prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- combine dry ingredients except baking soda in a large bowl and set aside.
- in blender combine sugar, buttermilk, oil, eggs, and baking soda.
- add orange wedges to blender and puree well. Make sure the orange rind is really well pulverized into tiny bits.
- mix blender contents with bowl of dry ingredients.
- stir in cranberries.
- fill muffin liners nearly to top.
- bake 20 - 25 minutes.