1/6 Photos of Whole Latta Enchilada Soup
6 hrs 20 mins
Another crockpot recipe from the Busy Woman's Slow Cooker Cookbook, (Cookbook Swap 2008, ALSKANN). A Mexican flavor that can warm your insides. I like simple and comforting. I especially LOVE easy peasy and come home to dinner menus. Makes life so simple for the busy mom or dad or busy person!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 onion, chopped medium size
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheese, blend
- 1 cup water
- tortilla chips (optional)
- 1Spray 5-5 qt crockpot.
- 2Combine beef, tomatoes, beans, corn, onion, enchilada sauce and 1 c water and mix well.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
- 4Stir in shredded cheese.
- 5Crunch some tortilla chips or corn chips and sprinkle on top (optional).
- 6*****cooking time includes crockpot time.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Latta Enchilada Soup
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 23.8 g