Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Whole wheat flour, no sugar, pancakes that are awesome!
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 large bananas, over ripe, mashed
- 4 tablespoons dry buttermilk
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter, Divided into 4 1T servings
- 2 large bananas, desired ripeness
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet, including banana, ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Pour liquid into dry & stir just to combine.
- Heat griddle to med/med-high heat.
- Put 1/4 C batter for each pancake.
- Top with peanut butter & sliced fresh bananas.