Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The title is pretty self explanatory. It's healthy, good for lunch.
Make and share this Whole Grain Pasta Salad With Feta Cheese, Tuna, and Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g whole wheat rotini, cooked
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml mustard powder
- 118.29 ml white wine vinegar
- 59.16 ml honey
- 354.88 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 170.09 g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 113.39 g pitted black olives (not from a can!)
- 170.09 g tuna, grilled, cut into pieces
- Make the dressing, onion and mustard powders, the vinegar and honey, salt. Emulsify the oil into the liquid.
- Chop the bell pepper.
- When ready to serve, mix it all together and garnish with some fresh parsley or cilantro.