Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
The title is pretty self explanatory. It's healthy, good for lunch.
- 453.59 g whole wheat rotini, cooked
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 14.79 ml mustard powder
- 118.29 ml white wine vinegar
- 59.16 ml honey
- 354.88 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 170.09 g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 113.39 g pitted black olives (not from a can!)
- 170.09 g tuna, grilled, cut into pieces
- Make the dressing, onion and mustard powders, the vinegar and honey, salt. Emulsify the oil into the liquid.
- Chop the bell pepper.
- When ready to serve, mix it all together and garnish with some fresh parsley or cilantro.