Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
The title is pretty self explanatory. It's healthy, good for lunch.
- 1 lb whole wheat rotini, cooked
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces pitted black olives (not from a can!)
- 6 ounces tuna, grilled, cut into pieces
- Make the dressing, onion and mustard powders, the vinegar and honey, salt. Emulsify the oil into the liquid.
- Chop the bell pepper.
- When ready to serve, mix it all together and garnish with some fresh parsley or cilantro.