Recipe by Kristyl
A very filling and wholesome breakfast.
Top Review by Gail2293
I love these. They are 3 weight watcher points. I added mini chocolate chips & sunflower seeds to mine & I thought they were good. My 3 year old likes these better than the frozen ones. I agree they were a bit bland but most diet food is & the chips & seeds make up for that.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Using wire whisk, mix egg whites and milk.
- Add oats to milk mixture, let set 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in griddle or non-stick frying pan.
- Turn off heat and let cool slightly.
- Mix baking powder, flour and sugar in separate bowl.
- Whisk dry mixture into milk mixture.
- Scrape cooled butter from griddle into batter.
- Whisk butter into batter.
- Turn griddle on to medium heat.
- Pour desired amount of batter onto griddle.
- Cook until edges of pancake no longer glossy.
- Flip pancakes and cook on second side until light brown.
- You can add berries, chocolate chips by dropping them into uncooked pancake after pouring batter onto griddle.