1/1 Photo of Whole Grain Pan Rolls
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
These are real tasty and also healthy! Prep time includes rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water, honey, and butter in a small saucepan; heat until butter melts.
- 2Cool to 120°F (really warm but not too hot).
- 3Combine wheat flour, oats, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
- 4Gradually add hot liquid mixture, beating at low speed of an electric mixer 1 minute.
- 5Add egg,and beat an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 6Gradually add flour to make a soft dough.
- 7Turn dough out onto a heavily floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 minutes).
- 8Shape dough into 24 balls; place in a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- 9Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°F), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
- 10Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Grain Pan Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (898 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 118.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g