Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an experimental recipe to create a less-bad-for-you cookie. Our results came out quite good. You hardly notice that they're better for you.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0.5 (1/4 ounce) packet yeast
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves (optional)
- Combine everything.
- Spoon into cookies on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 17-20 minutes.