1/3 Photos of Whole-Grain No-Bake Granola Bars
These bars are a healthy on the go snack. My picky kids love them and my even pickier hubby loves them! They taste great warm or cold out of the fridge. Portable and packed with nutrition these bars are perfect for families on the go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml puffed brown rice cereal (unsweetened)
- 473.18 ml old fashioned oats
- 59.14 ml roasted almonds, chopped
- 59.14 ml roasted sunflower seeds
- 118.29 ml shredded coconut
- 118.29 ml dried fruit, chopped
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 118.29 ml brown rice syrup or 118.29 ml honey
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml mini chocolate chip (optional)
- 1Combine cereal, oats, nuts, seeds, coconut and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Heat the peanut butter, syrup, and vanilla in a small sauce pan until warm. Do not boil.
- 3Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal mixture. Mix well while syrup is still warm. I use my hands as they are the best tool for this mixing job!
- 4Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- 5Pack the mixture down firmly with moist fingers or the bottom of another 9x13 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6The chocolate lover should sprinkle on the mini chocolate chips at this point and press them in firmly.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap.
- 8Cool completely.
- 9Cut into 24 bars.
- 10Wrap individually and store in fridge.
- 11I have kept these in the fridge for 2 weeks and they still taste fabulous!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole-Grain No-Bake Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
puffed brown rice cereal
brown rice syrup