Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix until blended.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with French-fried potatoes or roasted potato wedges.
Dancer, this dip is wonderful! I made this as a dip for Sausage Balls (#46078) yesterday for football Sunday... A perfect taste compliment! Everyone raved. I made copies of your recipe for all. Expect plenty of favorable reviews for this one soon!