- 3 -4 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, for potatoes
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons unsweetened plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole grain honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons milk, enough to make the dressing how thick thin you want it
Directions See How It's Made
- Don't peel the potatoes. Just wash if needed. Then cut in to medium dice. Put in pan with enough water to cover. Add the amount of salt for your taste. Bring to the boil. Cook until tender, but not mushy. Cool a little.
- While the potatoes are cooking mix all the other ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl or jug.
- You may want to add more or less milk to the dressing, depending how thick or thin you want to coat the potatoes.