Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
In my quest to remain gluten free baking bread has been one of my biggest challenges, this bread was made because i wanted to experiment with soy flour and just randomly decided to throw some spinach in there.
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup soy flour
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch
- 1⁄2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup spinach, loosely packed
- 1 1⁄4 cups soymilk, unsweetend and unflavored
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 large brown eggs
- 3 teaspoons flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fast rising yeast
- take a normal 9x5 loaf pan and add some canola oil to grease it up.
- in mixing bowl pour warm water in to the yeast, you can add a pinch of sugar to help proof the yeast.
- in separate mixing bowl mix all other wet ingredients and two eggs, lightly beat the eggs.
- in third separate bowl mix all dry ingredients
- once yeast is activated (should be around 5 minutes or until it has bubbled up to about twice its original size.) make a chimney or well in the dry ingredients and pour all ingredients in to the hole. mix thoroughly.
- after about five minutes of mixing take a wet spatula and mix a few times than scoop dough in to loaf pan. re wet the spatula and smooth out the dough to desired shape.
- let rise for an hour in a warm place, and preheat one to 375.