Recipe by mama cocina
Made with all natural ingredients - nutritious and delicious.
Top Review by mliss29
I made these with just dried apricot. Michael Wodnicki's sound a lot more interesting! (I should start printing reviews.) But mine are good! I might try cardamom instead of cinnamon next time. Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag.
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup dried fruit
- 1 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine flour, wheat germ, oats, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Chop dried fruit and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add juice, oil and egg and mix thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients and gently stir together.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls on baking sheet. Use spoon to flatten dough somewhat.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.