Number One Foodie's Note:
These are a tasty and healthy way to start your day. It is a fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first eight ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- 2Whisk the egg and milk in a separate bowl.
- 3Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until it becomes close to a pancake batter consistency(a thick batter is better than a loose batter).
- 4Warm butter in a skillet and pour in batter of desired proportion.
- 5Immediately sprinkle top of pancakes with frozen blueberries.
- 6Cook until golden brown and flip onto blueberry side.
- 7Serve with sliced strawberries or blueberries or take in car as a portable breakfast!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Grain Flax Seed Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.4
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 610.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla protein powder