Whole Grain Flax Seed Pancakes
- Mix the first eight ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk the egg and milk in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until it becomes close to a pancake batter consistency(a thick batter is better than a loose batter).
- Warm butter in a skillet and pour in batter of desired proportion.
- Immediately sprinkle top of pancakes with frozen blueberries.
- Cook until golden brown and flip onto blueberry side.
- Serve with sliced strawberries or blueberries or take in car as a portable breakfast!