Haven't made these but the pic supplied looks cute!! And they're also pretty healthy for you.
Make and share this Whole Grain Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together weet-bix, rolled oats, flour, sugar, chocolate and apricots until well combined.
- Place margarine and golden syrup in a small saucepan and heat gently until melted.
- Mix bicarbonate of soda and water together then pour into margarine mixture. Add to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place tablespoons of mixture onto baking trays lined with baking paper. Bake at 160 degrees C for 15-20 minutes. Cool on trays before serving.
- If you prefer your cookies chewy, cook them for 15 minutes. For crunchier cookies, leave them in the oven for 20 minutes.