NRG Tribe's Note:
If you have time to make your own crackers, these are vastly superior to anything you will currently find in the store. The flour is soaked first to inactive enzyme inhibitors and reduce anti nutrients. From Eat Fat, Lose Fat by Mary Enig and Sally Fallon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour with yogurt and leave in a warm place for 12 to 24 hours.
- 2Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 3Place soaked flour, salt, baking powder, and 1/4 cup coconut oil in food processor and process until well blended.
- 4Roll out to about 1/16 inch on a pastry cloth dusted with white flour to prevent sticking.
- 5Cut into 2-inch squares with a knife.
- 6Place on oiled cookie sheet, brush with remaining coconut oil and bake for several hours until completely dry and crisp.
- 7Store in an air tight container IN THE REFRIGERATOR.
Browse Our Top > 1 Day Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All > 1 Day Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Grain Coconut Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: