If I want my family to eat their whole grains, I have to make them taste good! In this recipe, you can adjust the types and proportions of whole grains, according to what you like or have on hand, as long as it totals 4 c whole grain. Include a bit of wheat germ, too, if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift all ingredients except oats together. Then stir in oats.
- 2To make pancakes, combine: 1 c mix, 1 c buttermilk, 2 eggs, 2 T melted butter, 1-2 T honey (optional).
- 3To make waffles, combine: 1 c mix, 1 c buttermilk, 2 egg, 3-4 T melted butter, 1-2 T honey (optional).
- 4For fluffier pancakes or waffles, separate eggs, beat whites, and fold whites into batter last.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Grain Buttermilk Pancake or Waffle Mix
Serving Size: 1 (981 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.0
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1464.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 12.7 g