Recipe by stepdancechic128
This is a lovely treat to wake up to in the morning- without guilt! The cottage cheese and pumpkin filling slightly resembles a pumpkin pie filling, and the maple syrup makes it perfect! All the flavors allow for the tortilla to adopt a sweeter, crepe like flavor. Top with whipped cream and graham crackers if you're really dying for something decedant... Cooking time is actually freezer time. This is simple, quick, and easy to make, but incredible to eat!
- 1 low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free syrup
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 stevia
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl, mix together pumpkin, cottage cheese, and egg white. Once ingredients are blended, incorporate stevia and cinnamon. Mix well. Heat mixture in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove bowl from microwave and set aside to cool. Spread syrup evenly over whole grain tortilla wrap. Next, spread pumpkin and cottage cheese mixture over top.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over top of the pumpkin and cottage cheese mixture. Then, top with whipped cream.
- Wrap tortilla in half, to resemble a quesidilla. Place in freezer for 45 minuts to 1 hour. Remove from freezer and be amazed by the decedant taste!