Chef #1111060's Note:
This is a lovely treat to wake up to in the morning- without guilt! The cottage cheese and pumpkin filling slightly resembles a pumpkin pie filling, and the maple syrup makes it perfect! All the flavors allow for the tortilla to adopt a sweeter, crepe like flavor. Top with whipped cream and graham crackers if you're really dying for something decedant... Cooking time is actually freezer time. This is simple, quick, and easy to make, but incredible to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl, mix together pumpkin, cottage cheese, and egg white. Once ingredients are blended, incorporate stevia and cinnamon. Mix well. Heat mixture in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- 2Remove bowl from microwave and set aside to cool. Spread syrup evenly over whole grain tortilla wrap. Next, spread pumpkin and cottage cheese mixture over top.
- 3Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over top of the pumpkin and cottage cheese mixture. Then, top with whipped cream.
- 4Wrap tortilla in half, to resemble a quesidilla. Place in freezer for 45 minuts to 1 hour. Remove from freezer and be amazed by the decedant taste!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Grain Breakfast Delight
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 501.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortillas
fat-free whipped topping