Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are irresistable and jam-packed with healthful ingredients--a winning combination in anyone's book!
- 1 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 8 ounces fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, yogurt, and applesauce.
- Stir into dry ingredients and mix lightly.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until muffin tops are browned.
- Loosen muffins.
- Serve warm and enjoy!