1/1 Photo of Whole Foods' Tarragon Chicken Salad
The Whole Foods here makes this *wonderful* chicken salad- but for $8/lb!!! This tastes about exactly the same for far less money.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake (~25min) or boil chicken breasts (~45min) until tender and cooked through.
- 2Cut breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Discard skin and bones if you did not use boneless, skinless breasts.
- 4Whisk sour cream and mayonnaise together and pour over chicken.
- 5Add celery, walnuts, tarragon, salt and pepper to taste and toss well.
- 6Refrigerate and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Foods' Tarragon Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.2
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.3 mg
- Sodium 272.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: