- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake (~25min) or boil chicken breasts (~45min) until tender and cooked through.
- Cut breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Discard skin and bones if you did not use boneless, skinless breasts.
- Whisk sour cream and mayonnaise together and pour over chicken.
- Add celery, walnuts, tarragon, salt and pepper to taste and toss well.
- Refrigerate and enjoy!