This cocoa mix does not use non-dairy creamer as most others. This is a big plus for those who do not usually use creamers. This mix can be made into spiced cocoa mix and also Java mix.
- Mix all the ingredients in the Traditional cocoa mix.
- I give everything a whizz in the food processor to combine well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Spiced cocoa mix: To one recipe of the traditional mix, add the spices and mix.
- Enjoy a warming spiced cocoa!
- Java Cocoa: To one recipe of traditional mix, mix in instant coffee powder.
- To make hot cocoa, place 1/4 cup of mix in a mug.
- Stir in 1 cup of boiling hot water.
- Hot mint Cocoa: Steep one mint tea bag in a cup of hot traditional cocoa.