1/3 Photos of Whole Foods Hot Chocolate Mix (with 3 Options)
daisy M's Note:
This cocoa mix does not use non-dairy creamer as most others. This is a big plus for those who do not usually use creamers. This mix can be made into spiced cocoa mix and also Java mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Traditional cocoa mix
Spiced cocoa mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Java cocoa mix
- 1 -2 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1Mix all the ingredients in the Traditional cocoa mix.
- 2I give everything a whizz in the food processor to combine well.
- 3Store in an airtight container.
- 4Spiced cocoa mix: To one recipe of the traditional mix, add the spices and mix.
- 5Enjoy a warming spiced cocoa!
- 6Java Cocoa: To one recipe of traditional mix, mix in instant coffee powder.
- 7To make hot cocoa, place 1/4 cup of mix in a mug.
- 8Stir in 1 cup of boiling hot water.
- 9Hot mint Cocoa: Steep one mint tea bag in a cup of hot traditional cocoa.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Foods Hot Chocolate Mix (with 3 Options)
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g