- 1 1⁄2 cups high-protein granola cereal
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dry and wet mixtures and mix until just combined.
- Fill muffin tins until about 3/4 full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.