Recipe by esmerelda smoot
I had this salsa the other day and it was some of the best I have ever had. I can't wait to make this myself. It's best to use rubber gloves when handling hot peppers.
Top Review by Madame Blueberry
Delicious! I used 1 serrano, and added a small clove of minced garlic. It may mellow as it sits overnight, but the lime juice was a bit strong for my taste. Next time I will start with less. Thanks!
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded & coarsely chopped
- 1 -2 serrano chili pepper, seeded & chopped (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (fresh is best)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt