Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Aioli (originally from France) is a garlic mayonaisse.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, defrosted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Combine all of the ingredients for the Spicy Aioli in a small mixing bowl with a wire whisk.
- Mix well and chill before serving. You may make this sauce up to three days before serving to save time the day of your gathering.
- Serving is easy: Surround a bowl of aioli with the delicate pink shrimp.