Recipe posted by request.
My Private Note
- 1Boil sugar and water together in a 6 quart or larger pot for 5 minutes.
- 2Add cranberries.
- 3Boil, without stirring until skins burst.
- 4Ladle boiling hot mixture into clean, hot jars, leaving 1/2 inch head space.
- 6Process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
- 7Any higher and you must adjust processing times.
- 8This recipe makes ABOUT 6 pints.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Whole Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (3268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 746.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 193.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 175.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g