Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great side for roast turkey or ham.
Make and share this Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice, can use just ground cloves
- In a medium saucepan, mix the apple juice, sugar and allspice (or cloves). Bring to a boil.
- Add the cranberries and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 12 -15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to come to room temp and chill.
Nice and easy cranberry sauce that we all enjoyed. Used apple cider since that's what I had on hand. Loved the hint of allspice. Next time I'll double the recipe. Thanks for sharing!