Prep 3 mins
Cook 8 mins
Thanks to all the wonderful 'Zaar friends that helped me find a wonderful spring or early summer dish. This would be a great side dish, but I ate it as a whole meal. Yummy!
- 1 (10 ounce) bagwhole baby zucchini, 3-4 inches long
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper
- Clean ends off zucchini and rinse well.
- Place oil and baby zucchini in pan over medium-low heat. Cover and let cook for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Take off heat and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and chives. Toss to coat.
- Use salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.