- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, separated (about 2 dozen)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 5 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (or other hot pepper sauce)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground red pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to"broil" and place rack 6" from the element.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine hot sauce, oil, vinegar and garlic powder.
- Place chicken wings on a broiling pan.
- Using a pastry brush, coat the wings with the sauce mixture, and then broil the wings for 7 minutes on one side before turning them over and broiling for another 7 minutes.
- You can also cook these wings on the BBQ grill.
- Serve near a fire hydrant.
- Serve with Celery sticks and prepared Cool Ranch dip or Bleu Cheese dip (on the side).