1/2 Photos of Who By Fire?
Leonard Cohen's Note:
These screaming hot chicken wings can be made hot, hotter and scorching hot by adding more hot pepper sauce and/or ground red pepper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to"broil" and place rack 6" from the element.
- 2In a medium sized mixing bowl combine hot sauce, oil, vinegar and garlic powder.
- 3Place chicken wings on a broiling pan.
- 4Using a pastry brush, coat the wings with the sauce mixture, and then broil the wings for 7 minutes on one side before turning them over and broiling for another 7 minutes.
- 5You can also cook these wings on the BBQ grill.
- 6Serve near a fire hydrant.
- 7Serve with Celery sticks and prepared Cool Ranch dip or Bleu Cheese dip (on the side).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Who By Fire?
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.6
- Calories from Fat 629
- Total Fat 69.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 291.3 mg
- Sodium 425.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 69.7 g