Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These screaming hot chicken wings can be made hot, hotter and scorching hot by adding more hot pepper sauce and/or ground red pepper.
- Set oven to"broil" and place rack 6" from the element.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine hot sauce, oil, vinegar and garlic powder.
- Place chicken wings on a broiling pan.
- Using a pastry brush, coat the wings with the sauce mixture, and then broil the wings for 7 minutes on one side before turning them over and broiling for another 7 minutes.
- You can also cook these wings on the BBQ grill.
- Serve near a fire hydrant.
- Serve with Celery sticks and prepared Cool Ranch dip or Bleu Cheese dip (on the side).
Yummy. Very spicy. Just like they're supposed to be!
I made these for a "fight night" event at my house and for a cookout. My family and friends all LOVED these wings. I didn't change much. I added a little more garlic powder than called for because my husband loves garlic. They were simple and delicious.
"And who by fire, who by water, who in the sunshine, who in the night time" - the answer can certainly be found in these wings! These are the best wings I have made to date. They are so hot and fiery but easy to consume the whole batch! This is our new wing recipe!